Last weekend we had our annual CX race of the year in Lilypons, Maryland. It was a cloudy, windy day that had some great results all around. The course was full of two barriers, a sand pit and some technical turns.
- - - -
Some of the highlights throughout the day include:
- About 500 racers (from Lil' Belgians to Elite Men and Women)
- Raffled off a Cannondale CAADX Disc 105 bike, where Chris Sander pulled the winning number (pictures below)
- Prizes for the first rider in a Halloween costume over the barriers
- 250 pints poured courtesy of 3 Stars Brewery
- $4,000 raised for the Ed Sander Memorial Scholarship Fund
All Results from the days races can be found here:
We'd like to thank all of our volunteers that made our day a remarkable one. As always we couldn't have done it without you all.
And thanks to all of our sponsors:
Some additional pictures can be seen here provided by Kevin Dillard